What is Priority Registration?
Priority registration allows you to register early so you can get into courses before they fill up. To be eligible, students needed to fill out a Palomar Application before May 2, 2023. Palomar College’s Registration Groups are broken into six categories. Each student is assigned an online registration date and time. Students can register on their assigned date and time or any time after through the registration period. All students must check their student email and/or their Welcome Tab in MyPalomar to find their online registration date and time. Priority Registration is the best way to secure classes you need each semester.
Priority Groups (Click here)
What happens if I missed the deadline to apply? If you missed the deadline to apply to Palomar College, Open Registration is May 15, 2023! Priority Registration is the best way to secure classes you need each semester!
- Effective July 1, 2023, students with dependent children under 18 years of age who will receive more than half of their support from that student, are eligible for Group 1 Priority Registration.
- Most financial aid verification documents and financial aid appeals will be submitted electronically using CampusLogic! See your To-Do list on your MyPalomar account for instructions.
- If you need to submit a tax transcript or W2(s) for financial aid verification purposes- you may request and view/download your transcript and/or W2(s) directly from the IRS. Click here for information and access to the IRS Get Transcript ONLINE tool.
- Other documents may be submitted in person or via email as a PDF attachment from your Palomar Email account to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPORTANT – To protect your identity, please do not email any documents that have your Social Security number visible. You may black out your SSN number if you need to send a document to email@example.com. If you are uploading your documents to Campus Logic, this is a secure and protected environment, items with SSN’s are permissible.
All applications for financial assistance programs; grants, work compensations, student loans, special funds, etc. will be considered by Palomar Community College District without regard to race, color, national origin, gender or disability.