- Mar 25: Spring Fast Track 1 Ends
- May 2: Fall International Student Overseas Application Deadline for Priority Registration
- May 2: Fall International Student Transfer Application Deadline for Priority Registration
- Jun 30: Fall International Student Application Deadline
- Jul 31: Fall International Student Late Transfer Application Deadline
Deferred Action for Child Arrivals (DACA) allows undocumented immigrants an opportunity to work and not worry about deportation. Applications can be renewed every two years.View Eligibility and Resources
AB 540 and California Dream Act
If you are an international student who attended high school in California and received a high school diploma or its equivalent, you may be exempt from non-resident tuition via AB 540, also called the California Dream Act.
Special Immigrant Visa Holders and Refugee Students
If you are a Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) holder, refugee student, or T and U visa holder who settled in California upon entering the United States, check out this tuition exemption.
The Association of Latinos and Allies for Student Success (ALASS) helps raise awareness of and advocate for the needs of our Latino student population, celebrates and promotes Latino successes and engages the College on related initiatives.Dreamers Welcome!