- Aug 19: Fall Final Drop for Non-Payments
- Aug 20: 4-Week Session 3 Ends
- Aug 22: Fall Semester Begins
- Aug 22: Fall Fast Track 1 Begins
- Aug 27: Fall Saturday Classes Begin
- Sep 2: 2022/2023 Cal Grant Community College Entitlement Deadline
- Sep 6: Fall 2022 Financial Aid Freeze Date
- Oct 1: First Day to Submit a 2023/2024 FAFSA
Deferred Action for Child Arrivals (DACA) allows undocumented immigrants an opportunity to work and not worry about deportation. Applications can be renewed every two years.View Eligibility and Resources
AB 540 and California Dream Act
If you are an international student who attended high school in California and received a high school diploma or its equivalent, you may be exempt from non-resident tuition via AB 540, also called the California Dream Act.
Special Immigrant Visa Holders and Refugee Students
If you are a Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) holder, refugee student, or T and U visa holder who settled in California upon entering the United States, check out this tuition exemption.