Behavioral Health Counseling Services (BHCS) provides individual, couples, and group counseling services, consultation, outreach, and psychological services to support students.
Our Health Promotion team provides valuable education through workshops, presentations and events that connect students to resources to promote wellness and success.
Palomar College Health Services
The mission of Palomar College Health Services is to support the physical, mental and social well-being of our students through accessible, high-quality health and wellness services.
The primary goal of Palomar College Health Services is to assist students in establishing healthy lifestyles and to support student learning for success.
Palomar College Health Services is fully committed to providing services that affirm the dignity, worth, and value of our diverse campus community. Our team strives to create an environment of openness, trust, respect, and safety while promoting the individual and collective well-being of our students.
- Compassion – to promote the welfare of all.
- Integrity – in our work with students and colleagues.
- Inclusivity – a desire to welcome all perspectives and experiences.
- Diversity – appreciation and celebration of individual differences.
- Social Justice – responsibility to promote the well-being of the underrepresented.
- Civility – in our communication out of respect for one another.
- Equity – we strive for justice and fairness at the individual, structural, and systemic levels.
Meet Our Staff
- Administrative Staff
- Behavioral Health Counselors
- Behavioral Health Counseling Interns
- Medical Staff
- Student Wellness Advocacy Group