Palomar College Learning For Success

Concern about Staff

Have a complaint/ concern about a district employee?

Please contact Human Resource Services to address a complaint or concern that you may have regarding a staff member. You may also speak with that person’s direct supervisor who can help you navigate the concern through Human Resource Services as appropriate.  Human Resource Services can assist you with determining the direct supervisor of the staff member of concern.

If there is an immediate safety concern and/or if someone is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, immediately call Campus Police (760-891-7273 or x2289 from a campus phone) and then complete the Incident Report form upon the conclusion of the event.

To mitigate and minimize the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we will be working remotely Monday through Friday. Please email

SU Building, Room 201
1140 W Mission Road
San Marcos, CA 92069

(760) 744-1150 x2594
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 4:00pm