How to Donate?
Monetary Donations are vital in assisting our Food & Nutrition Center to be able to provide continued food and basic needs assistance for students and staff.
- Monetary check donations can be written directly to the Palomar College District with a memo notation of Food & Nutrition Center. Please visit our main office SU-201 to donate!
Food and/or Basic Need Resources
Food Item Donations are another critical piece in our services. Please, only factory-sealed and non-expired items.
We recommend the following donations:
- Baby Food
- Fresh Produce
- Basic Household cleaning supplies
For a guide to shelf-stable foods and expiration dates, please visit: USDA Shelf Stable Food Chart
Anita & Stan Maag Food & Nutrition Center History
Thank you, Bob Wilson
We are incredibly grateful for the wonderful Mr. Bob Wilson who donated the funding to create the Anita & Stan Maag Food and Nutrition Center in honor of his late best friend Stan, and his wife Anita. Stan served in the army and married Anita before he left for the Korean war. Anita was part of the very first Palomar College graduating class in 1949. Now, three generations of her family have attended Palomar.
- To read more about the history of the Anita & Stan Maag Food & Nutrition Center, check out this article!
- 4Print and Design
- Fresh Healthy Cafe
- Jewish Community Foundation
- Leichtag Foundation
- Mel Cohn
- Morgan Stanley
- Palomar College Associated Student Government
- San Diego Country Board of Supervisors – Supervisor Bill Horn
- San Diego Food Bank
- San Marcos Community Foundation
- Scott and Elizabeth Christensen Foundation
- TERi Inc