A good way to get involved at Palomar College and get to know like-minded students is to join a club that fits your interest or explore new interests! Joining a club or organization will provide you the opportunity to make new friends, develop leadership skills and contribute to Palomar College and the community. Our clubs and organizations continue to grow so check out our Club Contact page for the latest list of approved Campus Clubs.
Clubs who submit a completed reinstatement packet by September 5, 2023 will receive a $50 incentive deposited into their Club account upon packet approval.
- Complete Club application and submit
- Develop/make changes to club Constitution and submit
Start A New Club
Step 1: Find an Advisor
- All clubs need one full-time advisor (full time faculty or manager).
- Additionally, 1-2 co-advisors may be chosen (part-time faculty, full-time faculty, full-time manager, or full-time classified employee)
- Advisor(s) complete the “Campus Security Authority” Clery Training online through 3D Portal
Step 2: Complete and Submit Club Application
- Complete Club Application and submit
- Develop Club Constitution and submit
Step 3: Develop Club Constitution and submit
- Call an organizational meeting of interested students. Draft a Club Constitution.
Step 4: Packet reviewed by the Office of Student Life & Leadership
- Review if advisors are Part Time or Full Time
- Verification of Advisor(s) Clery Training
- Club application has been filled out properly with signatures
- Club Constitution has been developed and submitted
- Once approved, Club officers and advisors are notified via email.
- Club ICC rep information is sent to ICC chair
Step 5: Post Review – Official Club
- Club added to ICC list
- Club can go about official business
- Club expenses training
- Advisor training
- Meeting agendas template
- Meeting minutes template
- ASG Bylaws
For more information on official Clubs and Organizations, please contact the Student Activities Coordinator,