A good way to get involved at Palomar College and get to know like-minded students is to join a club that fits your interest or explore new interests! Joining a club or organization will provide you the opportunity to make new friends, develop leadership skills and contribute to Palomar College and the community. Our clubs and organizations continue to grow with new clubs appearing each year.
Start A Club
All clubs must follow this process (clubs from last year, and new clubs)
Step 1: Find an Advisor
- All clubs need one full-time advisor (full time faculty or manager).
- Additionally, 1-2 co-advisors may be chosen (part-time faculty, full-time faculty, full-time manager, or full-time classified employee)
Step 2: Complete and Submit Club Packet FY 22-23
- Complete Club Application and submit
- Develop Club Constitution and submit
Step 3: Review by the Office of Student Life & Leadership
- Review if advisors are Part Time or Full Time
- Once approved, information sent to ICC chair
- ICC officer adds club to agenda
Step 4: Post Review – Official Club
- Club added to ICC list
- Club can go about official business
Clubs who submit a completed reinstatement packet by February 24, 2023 will receive a $50 incentive deposited into their Club account upon packet approval.
For more information on official Clubs and Organizations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org