Want to speak with someone about an incident related to sexual harassment or sexual violence?
We have resources available for students related to these matters. Below are offices that you may find helpful including Human Resources, Campus Police, and confidential resources.
- Human Resource Services: Please contact the Human Resource Services offices to talk about your concern(s). They can walk you through your reporting options and help connect you to resources that may help, such as academic support, safety support, investigations, and more. firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-744-1150 x2531
- Confidential Counseling: We have confidential therapists (Behavioral Health Counseling Services) available. To make an appointment on the San Marcos campus please call (760) 891-7531.
- Campus Police: Campus Police provides you an option to file a report. You can contact them at 760-891-7273, email@example.com or x2289 from any campus phone.
- Off-Campus Support – One Safe Place, The North County Family Justice Center: Free and confidential support services all under one roof. 760-290-3690
- Off Campus Support – Center for Community Solutions: San Diego-based organization dedicated to ending relationship and sexual violence. Crisis Hotline: 888-385-4657