We are glad you are here!
We have many resources and departments that will support your journey through the steps to enrollment and the successful launch of your Palomar experience.
Activate Your Palomar Student Email
- Look for your Palomar Student ID number, over email, 24 - 72 hours after your application is complete.
- Contact the Admissions Office if you do not receive your ID number after 72 hours.
- Activate your Palomar student email in the MyPalomar student portal.
- Download the Palomar College Mobile app to add/drop classes, pay fees, and find your textbooks.
(760) 744-1150, Ext. 2164
Apply for Financial Aid
It is recommended to apply for the FAFSA, Dream Act and Palomar Promise by March 2 to receive consideration for the most aid available to the applicant.
- Apply for
- FAFSA - FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- California Dream Act/CADA
- Tuition Assistance (Military) or Veteran/Dependent Assistance
- Submit any required financial aid documents to the Palomar College Financial Aid Office
- You can also apply for the California College Promise Grant in MyPalomar.
Financial Aid Office
Palomar College School Code: 001260
- Palomar Promise students must complete the FAFSA or Dream Act application to be eligible for the Promise.
- CA Dream Act/CADA Resources
Military, Veterans and Dependents
Tutorials and Videos
Complete the Connect for Success eForm
Begin Your Career Exploration
Whether you are undeclared or secured with a major, we have many resources to support your career path.
Review Your Placement
Enroll in transfer-level Math, English, and ESL in your first year at Palomar. These classes will be the FOUNDATIONS for your success in college, and we’re ready to help you get started!
Register for Classes
Students are provided a Priority Registration Appointment prior to each term’s registration cycle. You will be sent an email notification about one week prior to registration beginning letting you know your Priority Registration Appointment date has been set. Instructions for finding your appointment time are here.
Prior to your registration appointment date you should:
- Find your Registration Appointment time in MyPalomar.
- Check MyPalomar for any “Holds” you may have on file.
- To help select your classes
- Note these reminders about selecting classes.
- Begin to select your classes and place them in your “Shopping Cart” in MyPalomar.
- VIDEO: How do I find my Registration Appointment time?
- Registration Help Sessions via Zoom
- How do I register for classes in MyPalomar?
- VIDEO: Where is my class located?
- Is my class online or face to face?
Pay for Classes
- Pay for classes within 10 calendar days of registration to avoid being dropped from your courses.
- Pay enrollment fees online at MyPalomar.
Options and Information
- Student Payment Plans
- Programa de Pagos Cuotas de Registracion
- What are the fees and accepted forms of payment?
- Discounted Transportation Passes