Welcome to our appointment scheduling page. You can choose to schedule your counseling appointment in one of the following ways:
- Visiting our Counseling Department locations
- Using our online appointment system
- Calling (760) 891-7511
You can choose to have your appointment in-person, by Zoom or phone. In-person appointments are held in the Counseling Department at your chosen location. If you choose a Zoom appointment, a Zoom link will be sent to your Palomar student email. If you choose a phone appointment, a counselor will call you at your scheduled appointment time.
What kind of appointment would you like?
- Education Planning
- Transcript Review
- Financial Aid Appeals
- Academic Probation/Dismissal
- Personal Counseling
- Career Development and Exploration
Conducted in-person, via Zoom, or via phone.
15-Minute Quick Question
- For quick questions that can be answered in 15 minutes or less
- Information not found on the Counseling FAQ webpage
- No education planning
Conducted by phone
1-Hour Group Workshop
Topics include How to Select Your Classes, Major Declaration, and Math Placement.
- Learn about General Education requirements
- Learn about requirements for your major
Conducted via Zoom and in-person. For in-person workshops, call (760) 891-7511
Need Same Day Assistance?
Counselors are available to assist you in-person or by phone on a same day basis for quick questions. Call (760) 891-7511 or visit our Counseling Department locations for same day assistance. For phone assistance, you will be placed into a queue (or a virtual waiting line) and a counselor with call you back.