Health Pre-screening Questionnaire
- Prior to coming to campus or education center, please complete the health pre-screening questionnaire via the My Palomar App or web form.
- The following will be required for those coming to campus:
- Facial coverings required indoors regardless of vaccination status
- Vaccination is required by October 11. Medical and Religious exemptions are allowed. Read the Vaccination Mandate Update to Students for details.
- Check out the latest COVID-19 website.
Free Parking for Fall 2021
- No parking fees will be charged to students who are required to visit the main campus or one of the Palomar College Education Centers.
New Student Orientation
Orientation is mandatory for all new Palomar College students. Visit www.palomar.edu/orientation to complete your orientation online.
Student Help Videos
Below are pertinent videos for your first week of school. For more student help videos, please visit our Student Help Videos webpage.
Figure out if your class is online or face-to-face. Is it synchronous or asynchronous? Is it on the main campus in San Marcos or if it is at one of the centers? Watch the video to learn more.
Online Learning Resources
Prepare for Online Learning