Summer and Fall 2022
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is no longer required to register for summer and fall onsite courses at the main campus or education centers.
- Facial Coverings Are Optional Starting May 31 but Strongly Recommended.
- Check out the latest COVID-19 website.
Health Pre-screening Questionnaire
- BEFORE coming to campus or education center, please complete the health pre-screening questionnaire accessible via the personal link provided in a firstname.lastname@example.org email sent to your Palomar College email. Visitors can access the health pre-screening questionnaire at this LINK and/or at kiosks located at:
- San Marcos - police department lobby, cashier’s office, main area of student services
- Escondido & Rancho Bernardo - main lobby
- Fallbrook - student services center (Building A)
New Student Orientation
Orientation is mandatory for all new Palomar College students. Visit www.palomar.edu/orientation to complete your orientation online.
Student Help Videos
Below are relevant videos for your first week of school. For more student help videos, please visit our Student Help Videos webpage.
Figure out if your class is online or face-to-face. Is it synchronous or asynchronous? Is it on the main campus in San Marcos or is it at one of the centers? Watch the video to learn more.
Online Learning Resources
Prepare for Online Learning
Prepare for Face-to-Face Class
- Campus Locations and Room Map
- Parking Information
- Daily health screening questionnaire via Cleared4Work
- Need a computer, internet hot-spot, printing card, etc?
- Tutoring Services (virtual and in-person)
- Download Office 365 for FREE
- Student Support Programs
- Join a Club
- Upcoming Events Calendar
- Class Format (asynchronous, synchronous, hybrid, face-to-face)