Fall 2022 & Spring 2023
|Mandatory Fees||In-State Resident Students||Non-Resident Students||International/
|Enrollment Fee**||$ 46 per unit||$ 46 per unit||$ 46 per unit|
|Health Fee (Fall and Spring)||$ 23 per semester||$ 23 per semester||$ 23 per semester|
|Health Fee (Summer)||$ 20 per semester||$ 20 per semester||$ 20 per semester|
|Student Center Fee (up to $10 annually)||$ 1 per unit||$ 1 per unit||$ 1 per unit|
|Non-resident Tuition||$ 332 per unit||$ 332 per unit|
|Audit Fee||$ 15 per unit||$ 15 per unit||$ 15 per unit|
|Returned Check Fee||$ 20 per check||$ 20 per check||$ 20 per check|
|Additional I-20 Forms||$ 2|
- Student Representation Fee – $2 per term
- Student Activity Card – $15 per term
- Student Parking Permit–
- $46 per term for automobiles (up to 5 registered cars, motorcycles, etc.)
- $26 per term for automobiles for students that qualify for CCPG (up to 5 registered cars, motorcycles, etc.)
- $20 per term for a motorcycle only permit
- Transcript Verification – Reg. $5/Rush $10
*Optional fees are non-refundable
**If Enrollment Fees or Campus Fees are increased by State law after registration has begun, you will be required to pay the difference for all classes on your schedule at that time. Fees are subject to change without notice.
Making a Payment
- All payments must be made in US Dollars.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, credit/debit card, or ACH (in some situations).
- If a credit card is used at the walk-up window, the cardholder must be present and picture identification is required.
- Checks are limited to the amount of the total fees and must be made payable to Palomar College.
- Payments to cover “Non Sufficient Funds”(NSF) checks must be paid in cash or by money order only. A returned check fee of $20 is assessed for each check that is not honored by the bank.
ACCEPTABLE PAYMENT METHODS:
|MyPalomar Account||PAYMENTS ACCEPTED:
VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express
Student Payment Plan through Nelnet
Click for Instructions on Making an Online Payment.
|MAIL CHECKS TO:
|SAN MARCOS MAIN CAMPUS:
Cashier’s Office, Administrative Services Building A-2
Staff is available at each of the centers to assist with making an online payment via credit/debit card or ACH. Other payments are not able to received at the centers.
Administered by Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS)
Enrollment in a Payment Plan requires that students complete an agreement online with Nelnet Business Solutions. All available plans and applicable payment options, fees, terms, conditions, and disclosures will be presented to you during enrollment.
|NELNET PAYMENT PLAN
To set up a payment plan: login to your MyPalomar account
PAYMENT PLAN REQUIREMENTS:
A $30.00 fee is charged by Nelnet for any missed scheduled payment or if payment is returned for any reason. Other fees may apply.
For more information about the NBS Payment Plan, please visit our Nelnet Payment Plan Info Page
NBS Payment Plan Customer Service
Updated 3/8/22 CS