Fees for Fall 2023, Spring 2024, and Summer 2024
Fees are subject to change without notice. If fees change by State Law after registration has begun, students will be required to pay the difference.
For more information on overall Cost of Attendance, please see our Cost of Attendance information.
All Optional fees are non-refundable
- Student Representation Fee – $2 per term
- Student Activity Card – $15 per term
- Student Parking Permit–
- $46 per term for automobiles (up to 5 registered cars, motorcycles, etc.)
- $26 per term for automobiles for students that qualify for CCPG (up to 5 registered cars, motorcycles, etc.)
- $20 per term for a motorcycle only permit
- Transcript Verification – Reg. $5/Rush $10
- Additional I-20 Forms- $2.
Acceptable Payment Methods
|ONLINE||PAYMENT PLAN||IN PERSON|
|Through your MyPalomar Account||Palomar College Cashier’s Office|
1140 W. Mission Rd.
San Marcos, CA 92069
|Current term payment plan available- Nelnet Payment Plan||All payments accepted at the Main Cashier’s Office in San Marcos|
|ACH and Credit Card Accepted Online||Check or Money Order Accepted||ACH and Credit Card Accepted||Cash, Check, Money Order, and Credit Cards Accepted|
|Online Payment Instructions||Include ID number with Payment||For Past Due Payment plan, please contact the Cashier’s Office||Tuition, Fees, and Activity Card payments accepted in Fallbrook, Escondido, and Rancho Bernardo|
All Payments must be made in US Dollars. Cardholder, with ID, must be present with credit card transactions. All returned checks will be assessed a $20 returned check fee
Updated 9/1/23 CS