Fiscal Services is a Finance and Administrative Services unit providing service in the key areas: Budget Office, Accounting and Reporting, Payroll, Student Financials/Cashiering Services, Accounts Payable, Prop M Bond Accounting, and PeopleSoft FSCM Functional Support Services.
We are responsible for the fiscal management of District funds and serving as a hub for the collection, processing, and dissemination of financial and budgetary information on behalf of the College and its community.
Our team’s mission is to promote the District’s financial health, transparency, and operational efficiency in support of student success.
Palomar COVID-19 Information: See the District’s new COVID-19 Resources Webpage
Important Fiscal Information
- Telecommuting Expense Reimbursement Program Information:
- The deadline to submit has passed; these forms are no longer available.
- Reimbursements for telecommuting expenses for July 2021 – June 2022 will be paid through a payroll stipend. Please see the following memo for further information: HRS COVID-19 Employee Stipend Memo.
- HR/Fiscal Information Session: Telecommuting Supplies/Tools Expense Reimbursement Program.
- Telecommuting Reimbursement Program Account Strings:
- Supplies: 441419-12-551100-67750-10-1112020
- Equipment: 644519-12-551100-67750-10-1112020
- Internet Service: 585519-12-551100-67750-10-1112020
The following represents the approval/process workflow to follow for employee reimbursement of telecommuting expenses, agreed to by the District and employee groups.
*The account strings noted above are to be used by PCCD employees when submitting requests for reimbursement of telecommuting supplies as agreed to in the Memorandums of Understanding (MOU’s) between the District and its employee groups. Below are links to forms that are relevant to telecommuting processes during the pandemic.