Slotted door signs contain spaces, or slots for various titles, such as the name of the office occupant, department, or class information.
- All signs should be aligned flush left, rag right.
- Black plastic with raised white letters
- Flat PVC
- Letter-Height = 1-1/2”
- One hole drilled each side
- The color and style will match the “way-finding” system.
- The typography or lettering style used in the signage is Helvetica (developed in the 1960s, this lettering style has a clean look and readability).
- This typeface meets state and federal ADA requirements.
Signs can be ordered two-ways:
- Submitting a work order to the Facilities Office by emailing FacilitiesRemedy@palomar.edu. Provide an account string as this is a chargeable service.
- Sign(s) will be installed by a Facilities/Building Services employee.