Campus Departments may have their own bulletin boards to support their functions:
- The bulletin boards shall match approved District standards for bulletin boards.
- Each department is responsible for:
- The posting of information
- Regular updating of the bulletin board
- Keeping the bulletin board in good condition.
- All postings must meet the guidelines established by the “Graphics Standards and Style Manual.”
- All bulletin boards should have a plaque that:
- Indicates the department that controls the bulletin board
- The name of a person or position to contact for information
- A room number or telephone number for the person/position.