Every Palomar College-owned building shall be identified on its exterior by its building number/letter. These signs are placed on the ends of each building and/or on the corners of the overhang nearest to the sidewalk.
Each building has at least one (1) large building identification sign visible from the roadway for use by emergency response units.
- Dibond aluminum faced board with polyethylene core, Reflective white w/brown background
- Rigid and lightweight
- High quality smooth surface
- Highly versatile for flat and 3D applications
- Colored both sides (matt/gloss)
- Scratch resistant
- Easily cut and routed for fabrication
- PE film protected
- Die cuttable
- Color and style shall match the “way-finding” system.
- Sheet size: 24×12