Key and Card Access – Cancellations

Occasionally, a decision is made to cancel a class.  It is the responsibility of the instructor or his/her designee (Academic Department Assistant) to return his/her District key/card to the Facilities Office by utilizing the Key/Card Access Return Form.

If the instructor has not received the key/card yet, please notify the Facilities Office immediately so the key/card access request is not processed and we can shred the paperwork.

Return to Access Controls main page