Key and Card Access – Broken or Bent Keys

A replacement for a worn or broken key will be provided at no charge in exchange for the defective key.  A key request form is not necessary.  Please return your key to the Facilities Office (RS-Building) located on the Main Campus and we will provide you with a new one.

Return to Access Controls main page