Latest Update (3/13/2023)
Camp Pendleton is open for in-person, online, and partially online classes.
Please reach out to your faculty member for more information on your course format. For more information on changes school-wide and COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 page.
For additional Camp Pendleton related questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Find Information on Other Departments
Please choose from the buttons below to get COVID-19 updates about general students, international students, veteran students, Camp Pendleton students, and financial aid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Academic Skills Program is happening now! Please visit the Base Education Center for more information on how to get signed up! The Application Process may be found by visiting palomar.edu/camppendleton/academic-skills-program/
Yes. Camp Pendleton Site office hours are Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Please stop by our office, call us, or email us for additional assistance.
Tutoring is available online and in-person during the Fall and Spring semesters:
Face-to-Face: Monday and Wednesday 12:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Face-to-Face: Tuesday and Thursday 2:00p.m. – 5:00p.m.
Online tutoring and live front desk help are also available via the Online Tutoring Course in Canvas.
Books may be ordered from the Main Campus located in San Marcos and shipped to the Camp Pendleton office.
Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for processing time and an additional 1-3 days for your fulfilled order (from San Marcos) to be delivered. Once your order has been received, Camp Pendleton staff will contact you directly. You must provide a photo ID to collect your textbooks.
Please contact the bookstore for ordering details.
For further information, visit the Bookstore website.
San Marcos Location Phone: (760) 744-1150 Ext. 2220
- You may call our office or send us an email to schedule a counseling appointment with one of our counselors. By phone: 760-744-1150 ext. 7818. By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may email them as well at email@example.com
- Quick Question appointments can be scheduled through their website here.
- You can find your Palomar Student email account under MyPalomar→ Contact Info in your MyPalomar Student Center Account.
- You can access your student email account through your MyPalomar account. MyPalomar → Student Email.
- Your email account name will appear above the link (username) and your password will be the same as your MyPalomar password.
- The link for Canvas is located next to the MyPalomar link on each website page at Palomar.edu in the top right corner.
- The username will be your Palomar student email account name and your password will be the same as your login for MyPalomar/email.
Additional Student Resources
Student Life & Leadership, Students with Dependent Children, and Basic Needs
“Student Life & Leadership (SLL) sets the standard for an inclusive atmosphere for our students to authentically engage and grow. We are committed to developing and supporting programs that holistically promote student rights, equity, justice and is intentional in serving the basic needs of the evolving community we serve. We inspire personal growth and academic achievement. We foster and mentor students through engagement opportunities involving leadership, advocacy and critical dialogue platforms."
Location: San Marcos campus, SU-201
Monday - Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Phone: (760) 744-1150, Ext. 2595