Latest Update (7/1/22)
Camp Pendleton is open for in-person, online, and partially online classes.
Please reach out to your faculty member for more information on your course format. For more information on changes school-wide and COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 page.
For additional Camp Pendleton related questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Find Information in Other Departments
Please choose from the buttons below to get COVID-19 updates about general students, international students, veteran students, Camp Pendleton students, and financial aid.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have fully returned to the Base Education Center for all Student Services.
Academic Skills Program is happening now! Please visit the Base Education Center for more information on how to get signed up! The Application Process may be found by visiting palomar.edu/camppendleton/academic-skills-program/
Yes. Camp Pendleton Site office hours are Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Please stop by our office, call us, or email us for additional assistance.
Tutoring is available online and in-person during the Fall and Spring semesters:
Online: Monday and Wednesday 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Face-to-Face: Tuesday and Thursday 3:00p.m. – 6:00p.m.
Online tutoring and live front desk help are also available via the Online Tutoring Course in Canvas.
Base access is available. Visit palomar.edu/camppendleton/base-access/ for more information.
You may email your voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Textbook delivery to Camp Pendleton has been temporarily suspended. The Bookstore is offering free home delivery. For further information, visit the Bookstore website.
- You may call our office or send us an email to schedule a counseling appointment with one of our counselors. By phone: 760-744-1150 ext. 7818. By email: email@example.com
- You may email them as well at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quick Question appointments can be scheduled through their website here.
- You can access your student email account through your MyPalomar account. MyPalomar → Welcome Tab → Outlook hyperlink for email access.
- Your email account name will appear above the link (username) and your password will be the same as your MyPalomar password.
- The link for Canvas is located next to the MyPalomar link on each website page at Palomar.edu in the top right corner.
- The username will be your Palomar student email account name and your password will be the same as your login for MyPalomar/email.
You can apply for the CARES Act Emergency Funding by logging into your MyPalomar account. Deadline to apply is June 23rd or until all funds are depleted. APPLY today!
For more information on the CARES Act, please visit our information page.