Sabbatical Leave Information
- Leaves 2022-2023
- Leaves 2023-2024
- Committee Members 2023/24
- SBLV Committee Meeting Schedule
- Sabbatical Leave Priority Point System
- Determining Sabbatical Leave Eligibility Eligible applicants for Sabbatical Leave during the 2024-2025 academic year must be tenured and must have served for at least 6 consecutive years preceding the year in which the sabbatical leave is granted. Hired as full-time faculty for (or prior to) Fall 2018 and must not have taken a previous sabbatical leave after Spring 2017 for a Fall 2024 leave request, or hired for (or prior to) Spring 2019 for a Spring 2025 leave request.
- Sabbatical Leave Workshop – For PD credit, please link to the PD Portal and search for ‘Sabbatical Leave Workshop’. View the slides and report that you have completed the workshop. Applicants must review the online slides ahead of attending a required online workshop scheduled for Thursday, 9/21/2023, 4-5 p.m.
- Applicant and Reporting Timelines 2024-25 (Applications for 2024-25 and Reports for Spring 2023, Full Year 2022/23 and Fall 2024
- Contract Excerpts
- *Sample Applications (3)
- *Examples of Abstracts
Forms/Reports/Salary Schedule Credit
*Log into My Palomar first, then follow the link for the Letter of Intent, Sabbatical Leave Application, and Sabbatical Leave Revision Request.
* Letter of Intent 2024-2025 (due 09/18/2023)
Letter of Intent Instructions
* Sabbatical Leave Application 2024-2025
Coursework Activity During Sabbatical Leave
Instructions for Reviewers
* Sabbatical Leave Revision Request – Coming Soon
Applicant and Reporting Timelines 2023-24 (Applications for 2024-25 and Reports for Full Year 2023/24, Spring 2024
Salary Schedule Credit