Class Schedule Forms
Field Trip Forms
Instructional Material Fee – Forms & Information
**DO NOT COLLECT FEES IN THE CLASSROOM**
- 1. If a fee is charged, what does the student get for the fee?
- 2. How does this material relate to the required objectives of the course?
- 3. Does the material have continuing value outside the classroom?
- 4. Is the amount of material consistent with the required objectives of the course?
- 5. If the district charges a fee rather than having students furnish the materials, will the district supply the material at less cost than the material can be obtained elsewhere AND at the district’s actual cost?
Directed Study/Independent Study Contract
Student Grade Dispute
Sabbatical Leave Information & Forms
- Leaves 2020-2021
- Leaves 2021-2022
- Committee Members 2021/22
- SBLV Committee Meeting Schedule
- Sabbatical Leave Workshop – For PD credit, please link to the PD Portal and report that you have completed the workshop. Applicants must review the online slides ahead of attending a required online workshop scheduled for Thursday, 9/23/2021, 4-5 p.m.
- Applicant and Reporting Timelines 2021-22 (Applications for 2022-23 and Reports for Full Year 2020/21, Spring 2021
- Checklist for Sabbatical Leave Final Reports
- Contract Excerpts
- Sabbatical Leave Priority Point System
- Eligible applicants for Sabbatical Leave during the 2022-2023 academic year must be tenured and must have served for at least 6 consecutive years preceding the year in which the sabbatical leave is granted. Hired as full-time faculty for (or prior to) Fall 2016 and must not have taken a previous sabbatical leave after Spring 2016 for a Fall 2022 leave request, or hired for (or prior to) Spring 2017 for a Spring 2023 leave request. Determining Sabbatical Leave Eligibility
- Coursework Activity During Sabbatical Leave
- Salary Schedule Credit Contract Excerpt