Fall 2023 Curriculum Deadline
October 1, 2022 is the fall 2023 curriculum deadline!
- All curriculum proposals (courses and programs) must be entered and launched by October 1, 2022 for fall 2023 effective date consideration.
- All curriculum (new and changes) must be entered into Palomar’s Curriqunet META system.
- Once launched, watch your email or check back in to META for approver feedback. Be sure to respond to suggested changes.
- Curriculum has not completed the local approval process until it appears on an official Curriculum Committee agenda and is approved. It is then approved by Faculty Senate and the Governing Board before proceeding to the Chancellor’s Office.
- View Curriculum Committee agendas at https://go.boarddocs.com/ca/pccd/Board.nsf/. No login is needed.
Check back here for curriculum trainings.
Search Course Outlines and Programs
No Login Needed
- Utilize the search buttons in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Search for courses using keywords or department options
- Conduct these searches without a user ID or password.
- These documents may be downloaded or printed
2021-2022 Curriculum Activity
A list of all curriculum which was approved during the 2021-2022 academic year. Most are effective fall 2022. Refer to the effective date listed for exceptions.
2021-2022 Curriculum Activity 03-24-22
Contact the following people with questions about curriculum-related matters at Palomar College.
Curriculum Writing & Training
Curriculum Co-Chair Benjamin Mudgett – ext. 2737
Acting Curriculum Co-Chair Diane Studinka – ext. 2246
Curriculum Technical Writer Candace Rose – ext. 2483
Cheryl Kearse – ext. 2256