Click here to log in to META, Palomar’s Curriculum Management System.
A deadline for Fall 2024 has not been determined
- Continue proposing curriculum reviews. Reviews keep your curriculum current and protect transfer and articulation status.
- All curriculum is entered into Palomar’s Curriqunet META system.
- Once launched, watch your email or check back in to META for approver feedback. Be sure to respond to suggested changes.
- Curriculum has not completed the local approval process until it appears on an official Curriculum Committee agenda and is approved. It is then approved by Faculty Senate and the Governing Board before proceeding to the Chancellor’s Office.
- View Curriculum Committee agendas at https://go.boarddocs.com/ca/pccd/Board.nsf/. No login is needed.
Curriculum Aids and Answers
META Drop-In sessions:
- Check back for future events.
- Curriculum Originator Course Guide
- Curriculum Flex Day Workshop
- Dean Course Approval Guide
- Dean Program Approval Guide
- Course Review Instructional Video
Frequently Asked Questions:
- To create a proposal in META, you only need origination rights. It doesn’t matter who last updated a course or program.
- You cannot begin a duplicate proposal until the first has completed approval.
- If you are an originator or have already been added as a co-contributor, your name will not appear in co-contributor dropdown lists.
- Most of the activities necessary to keep a course up-to-date may be accomplished with a Course Review.
- A Course Review may be proposed at any time.
Search Course Outlines and Programs
No Login Needed
- Utilize the search buttons in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Search for courses using keywords or department options
- Conduct these searches without a user ID or password.
- These documents may be downloaded or printed
2022-2023 Curriculum Activity
A list of all curriculum which was approved during the 2022-2023 academic year. Most are effective fall 2022. Refer to the effective date listed for exceptions.
Contact the following people with questions about curriculum-related matters at Palomar College.
Curriculum Writing & Training
Curriculum Co-Chair Benjamin Mudgett – ext. 2737
Curriculum Co-Chair/Vice-President, Instruction Tina Recalde – ext. 2246
Curriculum Technical Writer Vickie Mellos – ext. 2003
Cheryl Kearse – ext. 2256