Palomar College offers a plenary week prior to the Fall and Spring semesters. Both Fall and Spring offer a plethora of training opportunities, capped off with a day filled with information and updates about Palomar and the new semester. Plenary days are days within our academic calendar dedicated to employee learning.
Our last plenary week was for Spring 2022 – January 27th and CyberFlex Week (January 24-28)…you can view last Semester’s Agenda to get a taste of what is to come. (Click Here to View a PDF of the Agenda):
Past Plenary Events
- Spring 2022 Plenary
- Fall 2021 Plenary
- Spring 2021 Plenary
- Fall 2020 Plenary
- Spring 2020 Plenary
- Fall 2019 Plenary
- Spring Plenary 2019
- Fall Plenary 2018:
- Spring Plenary 2018:
- Spring plenary is Thursday January 25th
- Workshops are scheduled throughout the day and the general session is from 5-6:30pm
- Fall Plenary 2017:
- Spring Plenary 2017
- Fall 2016 Plenary Information:
- Plenary booklet and letter from our new President (click here).
- Part-time Plenary will take place on Thursday August 18th (click here for the agenda).
- Full-time Plenary will take place on Friday August 19th (click here for the agenda).
- Prior to plenary you are welcome to attend the “Nuts and Bolts of Teaching at Palomar” on Thursday August 11th, 5-8pm, in MD-157.
- A look at Spring 2016 Plenary
- A look at Fall 2015 Plenary
- Fall 2015 Plenary Letter (click here to view)
- Part-Time plenary will take place on Thursday August 13th (click here for the agenda).
- Full-Time Plenary will take place on Friday August 14th (click here for the agenda).
- The Nuts and Bolts of Teaching at Palomar College Workshop will be held on Thursday August 6th from 5-7pm (click here to view).
- Fall 2015 Plenary General Session Presentations:
- A look at Spring 2015 Plenary:
- A look at Fall 2014 Plenary: