Palomar College and Chamberlain College of Nursing
RN to BSN Program
Advance your degree in as few as 3 semesters!
If you are a registered nurse with an active RN license looking to earn your BSN, Chamberlain’s RN to BSN Online Degree Completion Option can help prepare you for the next step in your career. Designed by RNs for RNs, the curriculum is meant to challenge your thinking about nursing and your role as a professional nurse as well as help you prepare for expanded roles.
- Courses are online and available on your schedule with no mandatory login times
- You can be full-time or part-time, whichever works for your schedule. All RN to BSN courses are offered every 8 weeks.
- Completion Time: 3 semesters
- Tuition Base Price: $14, 106
Palomar College Nursing Students: Chamberlain is offering 2 tuition free courses for Summer Session!
Schedule an appointment to learn how to get 2 Tuition-Free Courses towards your BSN – Classes begin July 6th
- Chamberlain’s NEW Jump-Start Dual Enrollment Grant allows you to take 2 upper division nursing courses toward an RN-BSN online program while attending Palomar College
- Available for all ADN Nursing Students
- Partner-Exclusive grant offering 2 Tuition-Free Chamberlain Courses
- Benefits include: $4,600 Savings, application fee waived and free transcript evaluation
- Click here to schedule a 15 minute phone appointment with Cynthia Cappel to learn more.
Please contact Cynthia Cappel at (661) 400-2886 or via email at email@example.com for more information.