- Printing costs 10 cents per page for black and white pages and 30 cents for color pages.
- Viewing of pornographic sites is strictly prohibited. Please see a Librarian if you have any questions.
- Computers cannot be reserved/saved. Please take your belongings with you.
- Sending of malicious or abusive email is prohibited.
- No reconfiguring or downloading of software is allowed. Saving a downloaded file is allowed, provided copyrights are not violated. Such files should be saved to portable flash drives.
- No saving to the hard drive is allowed.
Violation of these rules may result in the loss of Library computer-use privileges.
Click here to read the Palomar Community College Technology Policies.