Job Descriptions (Classifications)
- Administrative Association (AA) and Confidential and Supervisory Team (CAST) Classifications
- Classified Employee Classifications
- Early Childhood Education Lab School Teacher Classifications
Salary Schedules (Fiscal Year 2022-2023)
- Administrative Employee (AA) and Confidential and Supervisory Team (CAST) 12-Month
- Classified Employees (12-Month)
- Full-Time Faculty
- 10 Month Faculty (10/12 months) (10/10 months)
- 11 Month Faculty (11/12 months)
- Overload (hourly): Instructional and Non-Instructional
- Part-Time Faculty (hourly): Instructional and Non-Instructional
- Early Childhood Education Center (ECE) Teachers (12-Month) (11 Month) (Part-Time hourly)
- Student and Temporary Employees (hourly)
New Job Description and Job Description Revision Requests
- New Job Description for a New Position: Complete and submit the Job Information Questionnaire. Human Resource Services will review the questionnaire and work with the supervisor in developing the new position and obtaining Governing Board approval.
- Job Description Revisions for an Existing Position: Please contact Human Resource Services at HRhelp@palomar.edu to discuss any revisions to ensure compliance with collective bargaining agreement and other requirements.
- Classified Reclassifications (Article 10): A classified employee or their supervisor may complete the Classified Reclassification Request form to request reclassification of their position. The form is due on December 15th. Please contact Human Resource Services with questions at HRhelp@palomar.edu.
- Reclassifications for all other employee groups should work with the supervisor and contact Human Resource Services at HRhelp@palomar.edu to discuss any revisions to ensure compliance with collective bargaining agreement and other requirements.