What Classes Do I Take?

Please see a counselor to discuss your options to determine the best fit for your educational goal.

Pathways to Palomar College

Pathways to Transfer to a 4-year University

Undecided Students

Start by taking General Education (also known as “GEs”) courses. These courses will apply towards graduation requirements for an associate degree and/or towards lower division requirements for transfer.

You may also want to consider taking Counseling courses. These courses will help guide you towards reaching your educational goals!

Last modified on April 21, 2023