- Canvas Orientation: This self-paced course is a series of short videos designed to help students learn how to use Canvas.
- Online Education Technical Support: If you have questions or need assistance, please call the Palomar College Information Services Help Desk at 760-744-1150 ext. 2140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tools for Success: Quest for Online Success is a series of videos designed for students who want to learn more about online classes. Lasting between ten and twelve minutes, each provides valuable insight and tips for success in online courses.
- Buy textbooks and other course materials online at the Palomar Bookstore.
- Online Tutoring: provides comprehensive academic support.
- Library: Workshops, library guides, reference, and research assistance.
Student Support Services
- Enrollment Services: Oversees admission, registration, evaluation, graduation, and academic records/transcripts.
- Assessment Center: Offers a variety of assessments to assist you in choosing the appropriate classes.
- Financial Aid: Provides information about grants, loans, work-study, and other resources to help students and families bridge the gap between their personal resources and the cost of attending college.
- Transfer Center: Provides services to help you plan for transfer to a four-year university.
- Career Center: Provides services to help you select a college major and plan a career.
- Online Counseling: Provides programs and services that can help students reach their goals; including online advising.
- Off-Campus Behavioral Health Services: Provides services including free personal counseling, referrals, first aid, and health and wellness information.
- Disability Resource Center: Offers counseling, specialized instruction and classroom accommodations to students with a verified disability.