The purpose of the Academic Technology Resources Centers is to facilitate and enhance teaching and learning in a supportive environment for students, faculty, and staff at Palomar College through the use of technology. We accomplish this mostly through the following three areas:
- Computer Lab Operations
- Students and faculty will utilize the equipment and workspace of the ATRC labs to complete requirements of their classes.
- Learning Support Services
- Students and faculty will use the various services (Canvas, Zoom, etc.) to enable student learning and academic assessment.
- palomar.edu Websites
- Students, both current and prospective, will access the palomar.edu websites to complete their academic goals.
- ATRC Logo: Palomar Community College District | All Rights Reserved