- Review and update District Academic Integrity policies.
- Secure funding/resources for the taskforce initiatives and promotion.
- Address faculty support/expectations for upholding academic integrity with a DEIAA lens.
- Publish and make accessible transparent policies and guidelines for students.
The Taskforce met in Spring 2023 and accomplished the following items. Here is the list of agendas and minutes.
- Final Taskforce membership list. Complete.
- Organize Taskforce meetings for spring 2023. Complete.
- Work with the Taskforce to develop goals based on the Taskforce roles. Complete.
- Review and consider college policies around academic integrity. Complete.
- Work with EESSC committee on AP 5500 and AP 5520. Complete. We will spend the next fiscal year developing a new policy on academic technology.
- Provide reports to Senate. Complete. See Senate minutes.
- Review practices from other colleges and organize an action plan for the 2023-2024 academic year. Complete.
The Taskforce will continue to meet through Spring 2024 to accomplish the Taskforce goals.
For more information, contact Taskforce chair Katy Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.