Official College Transcripts (from another school):

  • Please contact your previous college or university to request your transcripts to be sent to Palomar College Records Office or to you directly.
    • If you are sending your transcripts to yourself, please do not open the transcripts before submitting them to Palomar College.  If opened, they will not be accepted.
    • If you are mailing the transcripts directly to Palomar College, please use the address below:
      • Palomar College Records Office: 1140 W. Mission Rd, San Marcos, CA 92069

*Please note: you will need to make a counseling appointment to review your transcripts. The transferred courses will not show up in your Student Center for Palomar College.  You can make a counseling appointment by calling our office at 760-744-1150 ext. 7818.

Joint Service Transcripts (Active Duty Military & Veterans):

  • Please visit to request your JST.
  • You may login using a CAC card reader or register to create an account.
  • Click “Official Transcript Request”
  • Enter “Palomar College” & search
  • Select Palomar College (San Marcos Campus) via online delivery
  • Check the bottom box, “yes”.
  • Transcripts will be sent to Palomar College within 24-48 hours.

*Please note, your JST cannot be evaluated by a Counselor.  In order to receive more credits off your JST, please contact the Evaluations Office.