Patient Portal Information
To prepare for your upcoming appointment, please login to the Patient Portal to update your contact information and complete any required forms, questionnaires and/or surveys. See additional instructions:
- Student Login: Email (JDoe1234@student.palomar.edu) and MyPalomar password
- For instructions on how to retrieve or reset your MyPalomar password, click here.
Update your Information:
- Profile: contact information and emergency contact information
** Mobile phone number and carrier are required to opt in for text message reminders
- Health History
Review and Complete Forms:
- SHC Informed Consent
- SHC Notice of Privacy Practices
- SHC Telehealth Consent
- Appointment Questionnaire (if applicable to your visit)
Following your appointment, you will have access to:
- Discharge Summary, Handouts, Letters and Referrals
- Satisfaction Survey
- Secure Messaging with your Provider
You do not need an account to join or attend an appointment, but can sign up at Zoom.us for a free, standard account.
When you are ready to access your Zoom appointment link, login to the Patient Portal and go to Appointments.
- How a Student can accept a Zoom invitation and participate in Zoom session – (Video: 10:48)
- How a Student can join a Zoom meeting using their phone
- QuickStart Guide for Students: Zoom Security and Privacy Concerns
If you have any questions, please give us a call at: (760) 891-7530 or message your provider through the portal.