We Are Here For You!
The Student Health Centers at Palomar Community College District include nurse-directed outpatient centers that offer a range of basic medical services to the student population. All students who are currently enrolled in classes and have paid their student health fee may utilize these services.
Please call us at: (760) 891-7530
Questions or Comments? E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you in a timely manner. For appointments and more time sensitive requests, please call the Student Health Centers.
Log-in to the Health Services Patient Portal 24/7 to manage your care including:
- Complete new patient paperwork
- Update your contact & emergency contact information
- Complete appointment questionnaires and surveys
- Access your telehealth appointment
- Enter your health history
- Message your medical provider
- View immunizations, letters, handouts and referrals provided during a visit