- Palomar College COVID-19 Information – https://www.palomar.edu/covid19/
COVID-19 Testing Sites
- 211 San Diego – Visit online or call 211 for free, confidential services available in more than 200 languages. 211 provides access to 6,000+ services, resources and programs through their online database.
- COVID-19 Information – www.coronavirus-sd.com
- Feeding San Diego – Food assistance and distribution available at locations throughout San Diego County: https://www.sandiegohungercoalition.org/covid19.
- Suicide Prevention Council (SPC) – COVID-19 Resources
- Virtual Check Your Mood Day 2020 – Website, Resource List, 10 Self-Care Tips
- Apple COVID App – https://www.apple.com/covid19/
- California Department of Public Health COVID-19 Updates – https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/ncov2019.aspx
- California Community Colleges: Health & Wellness – https://www.cccstudentmentalhealth.org/
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/index.html#cdc-chat-bot-open
- Lab Corp Testing – https://www.labcorp.com/coronavirus-disease-covid-19
Online Wellness Resources
- Wellness Central – Welcome to Wellness Central! Your health and wellness are important and connected to your ability to succeed as a student. Wellness Central is a free online health and wellness resource that is available 24/7 in your space at your pace.
- Online Wellness Magazine – CampusWell