Insurance Requirements

External organizations shall be required to upload a certificate of insurance (COI) in your Facilitron reservation. Internal requests from campus departments do not require a COI.

Please click here to review our insurance requirements.

External organizations that would like to reserve a facility at Palomar College and do not have insurance can purchase insurance coverage through the TULIP program to meet our insurance requirements. PTO/PTA or Booster Clubs can purchase coverage through the RV Nuccio services. The coverages can be 24 hour plans.