Upon completion of services or delivery of merchandise, submit your invoice to:
or mail to:
Palomar Community College District
1140 W. Mission Road
San Marcos, CA 92069-1487
Please be sure to include the Purchase Order Number on the invoice. Without a Purchase Order number, payment may be delayed.
In addition, the invoice should:
- include an invoice number and date;
- list the services or goods provided, with quantity delivered and price per item (do not invoice for items not shipped);
- state the name of the site and/or individual to whom the service or merchandise was delivered;
- state the “remit to” address; and
- be addressed to “Palomar Community College District, c/o Accounts Payable,” not to an individual or campus.
It may take up to 30 days to process your payment. If you have not received payment within 30 days of actual invoicing, you may want to check on the status of your invoice with Accounts Payable, (760) 744-1150, Ext. 2116. Please provide the following information:
- Invoice Number and Date
- Invoice Amount
- Purchase Order Number
Due to the high volume of calls to Accounts Payable, your call may be routed to voicemail. Please leave a message and provide your Company Name, Point of Contact, Phone Number, Invoice Number, Amount and the Purchase Order number.