- Current EOPS student in good standing
- A single head of household student currently receiving TANF/CalWORKS for themselves and/or their dependent child(ren).
- At least 18 years of age
- Counseling (Academic, Financial Aid, Transfer, Career, and Personal)
- Educational Grants (Restrictions apply)
- Bi-weekly Student Support Circles
- Student Success Workshops
- Holiday Events for the Family
- CARE College Survival Kits
YOUR NEXT STEPS
- If you are not receiving CalWORKs/TANF for yourself and/or your child/ren but think you may qualify for public assistance due to financial hardship, click here to apply. Once you are approved for CalWORKs/TANF, complete the step below.
- If you are receiving CalWORKs/TANF for yourself and/or your child/ren but are not part of Palomar EOPS, click here to apply. Once you complete your first EOPS Counseling Contact appointment, you will be referred to CARE.