You are currently restricted from enrolling in an in-person class.
The college vaccine mandate requires proof of vaccination or approved exemption for in-person attendance.
Online attendance is not restricted.
To meet the vaccination or exemption requirement see below:
- Face-to-face students that have been fully vaccinated must do one of the following:
- Submit your proof online through the My Palomar Student Portal. Specific instructions to do so are available in English and in Spanish.
- Face-to-face students that are requesting an exemption must do one of the following:.
- File for an exemption online through the My Palomar Student Portal. Specific instructions to do so are available in English and in Spanish.
Students with an approved medical or religious exemption will undergo a required weekly diagnostic screening for COVID-19. The screenings are at no cost and will take place on the main campus and education centers.
- Face-to-face students that do not want to comply may do one of the following:
- Contact instructor to discuss possibilities to change the modality of instruction in order to complete the Face-to-face class.
- Drop the class (the last date to drop was 10/15/2021). This may impact current and or future FA and or Vet benefits if applicable.
Ill WHILE ON CAMPUS:
Students who become ill while on campus are requested to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire. The COVID-19 Response Action Team will manage all cases.
VISIT MY CLASS FINDER:
If you are needing to change your schedule, visit My Class Finder to locate online courses.
LOST OR MISPLACED VACCINATION CARD:
If you have lost or misplaced your physical vaccination card, please visit Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record (ca.gov) to obtain a replacement digital copy of your vaccination card for submission. You may also call the site you received your vaccination to request an additional physical vaccination card.
Thank you for doing your part in keeping our learning and working environments safe.
Questions and concerns email VP Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit https://www.palomar.edu/covid19/.