The Career Center offers different on-line, free, career assessment tools. Commonly used assessments:
- Eureka True Colors
- California Careerzone Interest Profiler
- For a guided and comprehensive career exploration COUN-165 (Career Search, a one-unit, CSU transferable class), offers the MBTI, STRONG, and other assessments and provides solid action steps.
- Career counseling appointments are available to assist students explore (interests, talents, skills, passions, values) to develop academic and career goals.
- New, continuing, and prospective students (with a Palomar ID#) can request a career counseling appointment with a Career Counselor or by calling the Career Center in San Marcos at (760) 744-1150 x2194.
On-Campus Job Opportunities:
- Bookstore (Follett)
- Cafeteria (Aramark)
- Palomar College Human Resources: Student Employment
- Palomar College Financial Aid (Work-Study)
Our job list, internships, and service learning opportunities are available on Handshake.
- North County Career Centers
- Palomar College Office of Student Affairs Job Board
- San Diego Workforce Partnership
- Simply Hired
Job Placement Assistance
Complete the Job Placement Appointment Request form to discuss your employment needs.
Visit Cooperative Work Experience & Internships for available internship opportunities.