The Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Fiscal Stewardship Council works to support a culture of continuous quality improvement at Palomar College to ensure that all students receive the opportunities and support they need to leverage their specific circumstances into a strong foundation for life-long,
resilient learning, career success, and global citizenship.
The Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Fiscal Stewardship Council meets on 1st and 3rd Fridays from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
To access the College Council Minutes, Agendas, and other information please refer to the Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Fiscal Stewardship Council Active Minutes page on Board Docs.
Council Goals 2022-23
1. Evaluate the PRP Process and make it more streamlined.
a. PRP committee to submit recommendations to the council.
b. Must get feedback from users as part of the process.
2. Establish committees and subcommittees for this Council.
a. Established thus far:
i. Budget Committee
ii. Program Review and Resource Allocation Committee
iii. Accreditation Steering Committee
b. To establish
i. 85% Task Force
3. Develop institutional practice recommendations for integrating data across the institution in alignment with our institutional planning
a. Verify metrics for student outcomes and equity within the integrated planning process.
4. Create an annual calendar of deadlines to improve cross divisional communication related to deadlines within all divisions.
5. Recommend ways to ensure staff are involved in action planning for institutional effectiveness.
a. Getting feedback from front line staff in initiatives in the initial planning stages.
b. Improve instructions/PD on the “how-to” when operationalizing processes at the execution level.