MSE Faculty and Staff, are you planning an event? Follow this guide and fill out the form to get the assistance you need.
Requests are subject to review and approval by the STEM Center Supervisor. Use the guide below to give appropriate notice for a range of event support tasks. Lack of required notice may impact available support. Please contact Kate Crocker, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
Event Support Guide
- Room/Space Reservations: Reservations in the NS-building require 2-week notice. All other room and space requests require 4-week notice.
- Catering: List of available food vendors. A catering request requires 8-week notice (to process campus PO order). Catering modifications can be made up to 7-days prior to the event.
- Facility items (folding tables, canopies, branded table clothes, etc.): A facility supply request requires 4-week notice.
- Purchased supplies: A supply purchase requires 8-week notice (to process campus PO order).
- Print Marketing (flyers, brochure, A-frames, etc.): Designing and printing marketing materials requires 2-week notice.
- Digital Marketing (add to Palomar Calendar or appropriate site): Developing or updating sites requires 1-week notice.
- Promote to Students (post to social media or send by email): Sharing messages with students requires 24-hour notice.
Please request event staffing support (via the form below) from the STEM Center Supervisor a minimum of 1-month in advance. An event itinerary and tasks list will be requested.
Request Form for Event Support
Please include as much pertinent and relevant information.