Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) Fallbrook
Computers available for students
Great book selection
Free tutoring for registered students
Important Information About COVID-19
Facial Coverings Are Optional Starting May 31 but Strongly Recommended
Starting at the beginning of summer session on Tuesday, May 31, facial coverings will no longer be required in indoor spaces at the main campus or education centers. However, for your protection, it is strongly recommended that you continue to wear a facial covering indoors. For those who wish to continue wearing facial coverings, the District will make them available.
Cleared4 Daily Health Screening Required
For the summer and fall terms, all students and employees are required to use the Cleared4 daily health screening and be cleared to be onsite BEFORE coming to the campus or education centers. Here is specific information on using the Cleared4 daily health screening:
- In your palomar.edu email, locate and open Welcome email from firstname.lastname@example.org or a text message from 833-635-1086.
- The link contained in the Welcome email is YOUR PERSONAL LINK. Please do not forward this link to anyone. It contains information specific to you.
- Click on the link and register your personal information.
- You will be able to set your preferences to receive daily reminders via email or text.
- Please look for the daily reminder and take the survey before coming to campus or education centers.
Tutoring and live front desk help are available online via the Online Tutoring Course in Canvas!
Phone: (760) 744-1150 x2448
TLC Fallbrook Summer 2022 Hours:
Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am-5:30 pm
WRITING, ENGLISH, ESL, SPANISH, FRENCH: Monday to Thursday 9:30 to 11:30 AM, 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Palomar College hosts vaccinations at centers and the main campus. Click here to learn more. Starting in the fall, all students and employees are required to wear masks while indoors.
Welcome to the Palomar College Fallbrook Education Center TLC. The Teaching and Learning Center strives to serve the Fallbrook community in their academic needs so that every student achieves success in their goals. The Fallbrook TLC is located at the Fallbrook Education Center in building K, a space that we share with the Library, so that students can have all the resources they need in one place and ease their path to success.
Tutoring is offered in the areas of accounting, business, computer science and information technology (CSIT), English, ESL, math, science, STEM, Spanish, and statistics Click on this link to enroll in the Canvas Online Tutoring course where you will have access to all of our tutors. This service is free to all Palomar students. Once you enroll in the course, you will be able to access the course and our tutors from your Canvas Dashboard.
- Tutoring is available online (Click here) via the online tutoring course in Canvas!
- Andrea from the RB TLC is hosting a Zoom room to help answer any of your questions related to Palomar College. Ask Andrea if you need assistance finding a Palomar College resource. Click here!
The mission of the Palomar College Teaching and Learning Center is to promote student success by providing student support, referral to services, and free tutoring. In addition, we strive to create a pleasant working space where students and faculty can come together, exchange ideas, and achieve a deeper level of academic engagement.
The Goals of the TLC are to:
- Strive to serve all the educational needs of the Northern San Diego community
- Promote academic success through the effective use of support services
- Improve faculty-student contact outside of the classroom
- Offer the best tutoring and study group support
- Assist students with identifying their educational and career goals
- Increase retention, persistence, and success for all students
- Provide a welcoming space for professional development opportunities for faculty
Phone: (760) 744-1150 x8689