Existing Governance Structures

Revision or Deactivation Request

To make changes to an existing governance structure, fill out the electronic form below. After submitting your request to revise or deactivate an existing structure, your request will be processed and you will receive an email containing an editable form. Once that form is revised, submit the completed you the council to which it reports, and then to College Council for final approval.

MM slash DD slash YYYY
Will you be requesting a revision or deactivaton of a council / committee?