Palmar College offers this 10-month noncredit, free program. Most classes will be delivered online via Zoom.
- N BMGT 986 Project Management Integration & Scope Management
- N BMGT 987 Microsoft Project Management
- N BMGT 988 Procurement Management; Quality, Cost, and Risk
- N BMGT 989 Leadership and Conflict Resolution
- N BMGT 990 Capstone; Bringing it all together
The program is approved by the CA Chancellor’s Office and courses prepare students for PMP, CAPM, or Project Ready certifications. Palomar College is an approved testing center for the PMI Project Ready certification. https://www.palomar.edu/business/certifications
In addition to preparing students for Project Management Institute certifications, https://www.pmi.org/certifications, upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to leverage real-world project management skills to take on increased responsibilities within their existing organization or transition into new career opportunities.
- To see details for these classes see Online Schedule Choose “2024 Spring” for the term and “Business Management Noncredit” in your subject search criteria.
- To sign up for these classes go to Register for Classes
For assistance with registration or more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.