For Business Lab (MD-335), tutoring services, visit the Tutoring Services for Accounting and Business page.
NEW Project Management five Course Program-FALL 2022.
Palomar College is pleased to continue offering this 10-month noncredit, free program on Fall 2022.
The program is approved by the CA Chancellor’s Office and courses prepare students for PMP, CAPM, or Project Ready certifications. Palomar College is an approved testing center for the PMI Project Ready certification. https://www.palomar.edu/business/certifications
For complete class listing go to the Project Management Program site
- To see details for these classes see Online Schedule Choose “2022 Fall” for the term and “Business Management Noncredit” in your subject search criteria.
- To sign up for these classes go to Register for Classes
- For assistance with registration or more information, please email: email@example.com.
Dear Palomar College Business Administration students,
Redlands University has partnered with Palomar College to provide an exceptional opportunity to finish your four-year Business degree from Redlands, AT Palomar College, in less time and for less money!!!
Here’s what you need to know:
Palomar College has partnered with University of Redlands to provide an exceptional opportunity to finish your four-year Business degree from University of Redlands at Palomar College or online, in less time and for less money!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Only 40 transferable credits and a minimum 2.0 GPA is required for admission into the B.S. in Business program- an Associate’s degree is not a prerequisite for admission
- Redlands courses are delivered one at a time over an 8-week accelerated semester. Class meets weeknight per week from 6-8pm at the Palomar College Campus or synchronously online. Total program length is 22 months.
- Estimated total tuition & fees for the entire 22-month Redlands business program is $22,840. Financial Aid is available: www.redlands.edu/sfs
- Accepting applications now for the Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 program start opportunities. Application is free and can be completed online in 10-15 minutes at: apply.redlands.edu.
- Application deadline for September 2022 start: July 15, 2022
- Application deadline for January 2023 start: November 15, 2022
- As a complimentary service, Redlands will order and pay for applicant’s transcripts from any college/university that accepts third party transcript requests (Palomar College does accept third party requests)
Visit the following links to get started:
More details about classes and Financial Aid
For a recording of the Redlands & Palomar Partnership Program presentation
For more information, contact:
Associate Director of Enrollment
University of Redlands
Schedule Phone or Virtual Appointment with Tom
Business makes it happen!
The Business program in the Business Administration Department at Palomar College prepares for transfer AND/OR a job at the same time! You can choose from the following programs of study: More details about these certificates can be found at https://www.palomar.edu/business/business/
- Business Administration (AS-T)
- Business-General (AS)
- Advertising, Marketing, and Media
- Business Management
- International Business/Supply Chain Management
- Small Business Entrepreneurship
- Administrative Assistant (AS | CA)
- Business Information Worker (CA)
- Creating Your Business in a GIG Economy (CA)
- E-Marketing (AS | CA)
- Medical Office Specialist (AS | CA)
- Retail Management (CA)
- Social Media (CA)