Behavioral Health Counseling Services: (760) 891-7531
Our team of Behavioral Health Counselors is available to provide confidential counseling services for Palomar students in person and remotely, Monday through Friday.
We request that students call ahead to speak with our administrative staff who will assist you with scheduling an appointment. You may be asked to leave a voicemail and one of our team members will call you back as soon as possible.
Our goal is to help students benefit fully from the college experience by supporting their personal, social and emotional well-being.
- If you are experiencing a crisis or psychiatric emergency, call the San Diego County Access and Crisis Line at 888-724-7240.
- You may also text “COURAGE” to 741741 to access the Crisis Text Line.
- Dial 2-1-1, or visit www.211sandiego.org, for access to community, health, social, and disaster services. The call is free, confidential, and available in more than 200 languages with access to 6,000+ services, resources and programs through their online database.
- San Diego County Suicide Prevention Council (SPC): COVID-19 Resources
- County of San Diego: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Website
- County of San Diego Virtual Check Your Mood Day 2020: Website, Resource List, 10 Self-Care Tips
- California Department of Public Health: COVID-19 Updates
- CDC: Mental Health & Coping During COVID-19
- SAMHSA: Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health: Social Distancing
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: Managing Grief During a Pandemic
Online Wellness Resources
- California Community Colleges Health & Wellness: Self-Care & Wellness during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Online Health & Wellness Resource: Welcome to Wellness Central! Your health and wellness are important and connected to your ability to succeed as a student. Wellness Central is a free online health and wellness resource that is available 24/7 in your space at your pace.