AA Degree District Requirement for Competency in Health and Fitness
Palomar College has five District Requirements to achieve an AA degree:
- Competence in Reading and Written Expression
- Competence in Mathematics
- Competence in American History and Institutions/ California Government
- Competence in Health and Fitness
- Ethnic Studies Requirement
Students can show competency for Health and Fitness either through course completion, examination, or U.S. military service.
Please view the Graduation Information in the College Catalog for the current requirements to meet the competency. Look for Competency #4 under the District Requirements.