WHO QUALIFIES FOR TRIO SSS?
- Enrolled Full Time (12 units) or 9 units if registered with Palomar’s Disability Resource Center
- Must have the desire to earn a Certificate, Associates Degree, or transfer to a 4-year University
- Meet ONE of the following criteria
- First-Generation college student (Neither parent has a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or PhD Degree ). If either parent has obtained an Associates degree, you are still eligible as a First-Generation college student.
- Registered with Palomar’s Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Meet the income eligibility based on Federal TRIO Guidelines (Income Guidelines)
Interested in Applying?
After you submit the interest form, you will contacted by a TRIO SSS staff member within 3-5 business days. The students who meet eligibility requirements for the program will receive the application. Once the application is submitted, the screening process can take 10 to 15 business days.
If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 760-744-1150 ext. 2761.