Application & Pop-in Assistance
Pop-in Application Assistance (Zoom)
Look for the next pop-in help session in our Events Calendar!
Join us for help on
Video and PPT Help
- Steps to Enroll
- How to Apply
- Step-by-Step Walkthrough of the Application
- My Application Checklist and Form
- If you will be under 18 on the first day of classes, complete the K-12 form prior to registration.
General Application Questions
(760) 744-1150, Ext. 2164
Application Workshops are designed to support students as they launch their educational journey at Palomar College. The Outreach & Onboarding Services department provides assistance as students navigate through the Steps to Enroll. During an Application Workshop, students will be assisted with Step 1: Apply and Activate.
Students without a Palomar ID
Students without a Palomar ID number will get support creating an Open CCCAccount and submitting a Palomar College application.
*IMPORTANT NOTE* Change from previous years: Palomar ID numbers will not be issued the same day.
- Palomar ID numbers may take up to 3 days to receive via email, after the application has been submitted.
- Students can continue the process at home, with help form the Steps to Enroll and Application Checklist
- Students can attend one of our virtual Pop-in Application Assistance sessions for individual help.
- Students are encouraged to work with a parent/guardian or school guidance counselor to submit the Palomar application prior to the Application Workshop in order to complete the next steps. Help and "How to" links can be found on this page.
Students Who Already Have a Palomar ID
Students with a previously submitted Palomar application will
- Reapply or confirm they have applied for Fall of 2022
- Retrieve Palomar ID number and create a MyPalomar password (if needed)
- Complete the Palomar Placement, Pathways, and Credit for Prior Learning Survey. (Send official scores to email@example.com.)
- Apply for the Palomar Promise program
- Activate Palomar student email
- Download MyPalomar App
Request a Date
For more details and to help us with planning, we ask that you please request an Application Workshop for your group by filling out the Group Activity Request Form and selecting Application Support. We will reach out to you to confirm a date and time.
Application Workshops can range from 1 to 2 hours.
What to Bring
Students will need to bring the following information with them to an Application Workshop:
- 1. Social Security Number (if they have one) or Palomar ID number (if they have one, physical copy not required).
- 2. Unofficial copy of latest high school transcript.
We look forward to working with you and your students!
Vision | Engage. Inform. Inspire.
Mission | The mission of Outreach and Onboarding Services is to inspire the prospective student population with well-rounded information and quality service, regarding the degrees, services and procedures of the College; To serve all students of diverse backgrounds, ages, abilities, education levels and career stages; To connect the community to the College, its centers and the opportunities provided within and; To support students in determining the right path for their educational goals and navigating how to begin that process.