The Information Services department serves students, faculty, staff, administrators and our community through high quality technical support and proactive leadership in institutional information systems and services.
We take pride in our role as a strategic partner advancing technology within the District’s academic divisions, administrative and service departments in support of the institutional mission.
- Every Friday 10:00 p.m. through Saturday 6:00 a.m. Palomar College information systems are subject to outages for routine maintenance.
- Monday, January 16, 2023, from 8am to 12pm – All Palomar Department shares will be unavailable during this time. Please save any work in progress that may be accessing or using folders/files on any Department share prior to this time.
Computer and Technology Inventory (employee login required)
Computer and Network Use — SUMMARY of Board Policy and Administrative Procedure 3720:
Palomar Community College District’s policy requires all users of Palomar computers, network services and related technologies to:
- Respect software copyrights and licenses
- Protect your username and password
- Use District technology resources lawfully and responsibly, respecting the rights of others
In addition, Palomar Community College District reminds all users that:
- District technology resources may not be used for commercial purposes or partisan political activities
- District software or equipment may not be removed or altered without District authorization
- Confidential employee and student records are subject to the District’s privacy, records management and retention policies. However, other data stored on devices or transported by the District’s network, email, telecommunications or other technology services is not private and may be accessed by the District in the course of doing business.
For the full text of Board Policy and Administrative Procedure 3720, refer to the District Policies and Procedures on the Palomar Community College District’s Governing Board’s website: https://www.palomar.edu/governingboard/.