Join us for a virtual or walking tour and learn more about how you can make Palomar College your home away from home. Discover where our different academic departments are bringing innovation to the campus, while learning where you can connect to resources and support services. Together we're ready to set you up for success!
In-Person - Tour Options
- 60-90 minute walking campus tour
- See open time slots for families, individuals and guests, or request an alternative time
- 60 - 90 minute walking campus tour
- Please request additional options or special accommodations at the time of the request so that we can plan a visit that meets your needs.
- You may request to visit up to two additional areas. Outreach Services will make those requests on your behalf, but we cannot guarantee those areas will be available. Requests to tour additional areas will expand the overall tour time.
- Please submit your request at least one month prior to the date you wish to visit, to allow us to coordinate with our colleagues across campus and provide you with a quality experience.
- If your tour is larger than 50 guests, please request your tour as early as possible, as we need to work with other departments to confirm tour guides for your group. Thank you for your understanding.
- All requests for Outreach Services (tours and off campus outreach activities) are offered on a first come first served basis.
- To help us to plan appropriately, please submit our Group Tour Request Form
Virtual - Groups
- For groups of 5 or larger
- 60 - 75 minute scheduled Zoom program available for schools, community organizations, and other large groups
- Supports students in determining if Palomar is the right fit for their college journey
- Provides an overview of the various academic programs, students services and opportunities available at Palomar College
- Flexible with dates/times to meet your needs
- To help us to plan appropriately, please use our Group Tour Request Form